1. I swear that show "What not to Wear" would have a plethora of material to choose from at the pool. I am in no way whatsoever a fashionista, but there are a lot of women that wear the absolutely wrong bathing suit for their body (I may be included in this group, but I wouldn't know because I refuse to look in the mirror when I am in a bathing suit!). Surprisingly, there weren't a lot of women that were in bikinis that shouldn't be in bikinis, but there were a lot of young mothers with outstanding bodies in these Mom-mom bathing suits! There were some people in bikinis that should have been strutting their stuff, but they walked with hunched, embarrassed posture.
2. I know I saw a 60 year old man with his mail order asian bride today at the pool. Hubby thought I was being caddy...what's caddy in making that observation? I'd admit if the intent was to be caddy, but it wasn't. This guy, clearly decades older than his companion, was patiently teaching her how to snorkel. She took special interest in my little man which perturbed the old guy to no end....he ended up moving her to another pool to capture her attention once again.
3. People who allow their children to feed the air rats (aka sea gulls) should be subject to water boarding. How freaking annoying it is to be swarmed by a pack of birds when you're trying to relax by the pool?!!!!
4. It doesn't matter how hot it gets outside, kids love a hot tub. The only people utilizing the 2 hot tubs at the resort are those vacationers under the age of 12; all others have had the common sense button installed.
5. I wonder how many years on this earth it will take me to realize my skin's tanning abilities....which is close to none. My skin is worn out, burnt and needs a vacation from the sun!!
We go back to reality tomorrow. I return with mixed emotions...how I loved the relaxation and break from work, but nothing beats sleeping in your own bed!!