4. How did you find out you were pregnant? Via pregnancy test
10. What did you crave? Cheeseburgers with everything (I was a ketchup, lettuce, and tomato kind of girl), chocolate milkshakes...I would pick up one each morning from McDonald's
13. How many pounds did you gain throughout the pregnancy? 70 lbs!! I lost 36 pounds the first week post partum...see below for reason....
14. Did you have any complications during your pregnancy? Yes, Pre-eclampsia. I had pitting edema (could press in 2 inches on my legs and it would stay). I kept telling the doctors that there was something wrong, but I was told, "It's summer in Florida. This is normal" As soon as I went into the hospital, I was asked to give a urine sample where they found lots of protein...I was immediately started on medication to prevent seizures ---WTF!! Luckily everything went smoothly from there...
16. How many hours were you in labor? 21 hours
17. Who drove you to the hospital? Bill
20. Did you take medicine to ease the pain? Damn straight!!!
22. What did you name him/her? Cameron Julia