Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Good Things...

Yesterday at work went a little smoother...possibly because my interaction with she-bitch was very limited?! Okay, I'm trying to cut down my stress time over the situation...honestly!

Anyway, my day was turned around when I was bestowed with this lovely award by Lori and Jo-Jo:

It says, "This blog invests and believes in the proximity!" i.e., the closeness that we have in the bloggy world. Thank you, Lori & Jo-Jo! I'm passing this award on to:

Tressa at American in Norway

Jen at Buried with Children

Jess at The Wilson's House

Carabee at Land of Bean

Shanna at Smiles Miles, and Trials

Debbie the creator of Blog around the World and her personal blog, This is the Life

Shannie the co-creator of OSB and her personal blog, Where is my Mind

Shannon the other co-creator of OSB and her personal blog, More Wine Please

The rules say you're supposed to pass it on to eight other bloggers. I love to check in with these ladies and find out what's going on in their worlds!!

16 comments:

Keys to the Magic Travel said...

I think I am going to create an award. Something ridiculous and random. Maybe. I am too much of a thinker and a procrastinator. But it would be fun.

Congrats on your award!

Putting the FUN in DysFUNctional said...

congrats!

SouthernDogwoods said...

Congrats on your award - Lori passed one out to me too! Glad to hear work was much better today. I can't believe they kept her around. Idiots!!!

CaraBee said...

Wow, thanks! What a great award! I love reading your blog, too. It's funny, a year ago I had no idea about this whole blog world and now it is such a huge part of my life. It really does bring people together.

Anonymous said...

Thanks hun! This one's so pretty, too ;)

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Unknown said...

THank you! Hugs... let me at that B&%%¤¤& at work... I'll fix her for you! : ) How much longer until she is G O N E ?

Anonymous said...

Glad your day was better! And glad it was brightened with an award! AND, glad you brightened mine with that award, too!!! THANKS!!!!! YAY!

morewineplease said...

AWWW! thanks I am seriously flattered! I adore your blog as well!!!

Jen said...

Thank you! You have made me feel a little better even when I am all sad and mad at myself for my injuries. Thank you for making me smile.
Congrats to you as well, you totally deserve it.

Unknown said...

Good attitude!!!!

Have to go check out your friends!!

Jo-Jo said...

I am so glad you liked it! I should have included what it meant but was so excited about my first award, I forgot!

Hippie Family... said...

cute.. you are just an award winner these days.. how much are you paying these people??

Frizzy said...

Congrats on your award!

Debbie said...

You like me, you really like me! Thank you so much Kelly!!! I think I need to start paying these things forward. I am so bad about because I just don't know who to pass them along to. There are so many great blogs. You are a sweetheart and thank you so much for all your support and encouragement for my crazy ideas!

Angie's Spot said...

Congrats! That's a gorgeous award! I love the butterflies.