Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Another Day in Paradise

Off to work...
I've been helping out around the office after the devil incarnate was asked to leave. They decided to keep that wonderful person around as a " consultant". Well after one week, I feel that we know all we need to know from her. And she realizes it so the vindictive side is beginning to come out. Yesterday she started saying things like, "when I was here last week Petty Cash was balanced. Now we're missing money" and "I was given $50.00 and left it here. When I called to track it down it was gone"

She is such a troublemaker!!! I just hope the bosses see this and tell her that her services are no longer needed....one can dream!

16 comments:

Keys to the Magic Travel said...

I can't imagine having to go to such a toxic environment every day. Hopefully you can see the light at the end of the tunnel!

Shannon said...

Has she never heard of karma? Eventually what goes around comes around, right?

Unknown said...

Oh... I love working and all the fun people you get to come in contact with!

Jen said...

I hope your 'dreams' come true.

Frizzy said...

How are you asked to leave and then promoted to a consulting job? This is something I'll never understand in the business world. Why is it that the jerks get promoted and the hard workers continue to get walked all over. Why would they want her consulting? I DON'T GET IT!

Lori said...

Bleh, just when you thought you were rid of her.

Got something for you on my blog -- stop by when you get a chance. :)

Jen said...

UGH! If only you could FINALLY be rid of her! So sorry to hear she is still making things miserable!

Jill said...

Dream big... one day it will happen! At least I'd like to think so!

CaraBee said...

Ugh, I had someone like that once. The good news: the bosses DID notice and eventually she got the boot. Keep your chin up!

Jo-Jo said...

Yuck! Why does everyone that that person they work with!

Hey I left you something on my blog. Hope you can come over to see what it is!

Jennifer said...

Ew--she sounds awful! I hope she's out of there soon!

Anonymous said...

The devil incarnate? Wow, she must be really bad!

Swirl Girl said...

Maybe she's got something on one of TPTB (the powers that be) and that's why they are keeping her on!

people like that will eventually burn the bridge that brought them to where they are.

morewineplease said...

talk about stress.. that kind of environment can become hostile!! Good Luck!

Debbie said...

Oh Kelly...that just stinks. Be glad she is on her way out...I don't miss those days with difficult people at all.. These days I can only blame myself for working with difficult people...they came out of my womb. ;)

Angie's Spot said...

I hope that thorn in your side is removed quickly!