Jen, at Buried with Children tagged me with this question and answer meme. I'm also in a meme mood so I'm playing along...
1. Where were you 10 years ago? I was a brand-new Mommy adjusting to life with a newborn and falling more and more in love by the second!!
2. Whats on your to-do list today? Shopping at Costco and Target. Going to meet Brenda at work at 1 pm
3. What if you were a Billionaire? Not stress about money...that would be so nice wouldn't it?! Bill and I have also agreed that if we win the lottery, 1/2 would automatically go to charity (Cancer research, MS research, etc.) We would establish trust funds for the kids. Give some to family members. Pay off debts. Travel. Become BullGators!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
4. Name 5 places that you have lived? Wilmington, Delaware; Lynchburg Virginia; Mannheim Germany (for 2 mos); Tacoma, Washington; Longwood Florida
5. What are 3 bad habits that you have? Eat too much, stay up too late, stress about the small stuff
6. What kind of snack do I like? Pretzels, Popcorn
7. Who will you tag next? I would like to tag Tressa, Angie, Lori, Missy, and Therese
I was also recently tagged by Andrea at Blogging Mama for 6 random facts about me...
1. I usually eat/drink the same things every day (at least for breakfast and lunch). I work with a bunch of fabulous people who allow me to go through my cravings which can last weeks. Right now I'm at Qdoba Mexican grill at least 3 times a week.
2. I got my ears pierced at age 8 as a reward for stopping sucking my thumb (yes, that's correct, 8!!)
3. I HATE to clean. I will do it, but I'm very grumpy when I'm doing it.
4. I've always wanted to be a doctor...and am contemplating medical school. But I am my own worst enemy...I usually down-talk myself.
5. I love to listen to Howard Stern in the morning. It's the 12 year old in me, but I think he is entertaining.
6. I hardly ever wear make up. I just don't take the time. I might put it on once a month at the most.
Whew, wasn't that exciting?! So here are the rules:
1. Link to the person who tagged you.
2. Post the rules on the blog.
3. Write six random things about yourself.
4. Tag six people at the end of your post.
5. Let each person know they have been tagged.
6. Let the tagger know when your entry is up.
Okay, so I'm going to change the rules a little...I'm going to keep this an open invite tag. This was a challenging one for me; so if you're up for the challenge, GO FOR IT!!
I just signed up for Twitter...I don't really know what I am doing or how to really use it. So if someone could fill me in, I'd appreciate it.
Thoughts and prayers going out to the Texans who were affected by Ike. I hope that the clean up is fast and that the power is restored quickly. Nothing worse than no air in September (in the South). Just a vent...If evacuation is mandatory, that means you HAVE to leave. It burns me up that people who CHOSE to be stupid and stayed called 911 during the storm! They put rescue workers at risk to go get them. Pisses me off!!