Saturday, January 30, 2010

Spam-alot

Obviously I've been very hit or miss these last several months (miss more than hit). I guess I've missed the whole spamming thing that's been hitting the blogosphere, huh?!

I was just perusing some of my old posts and some of them had many more comments than was normal for me when I was posting regularly...so apparently:
* I've made friends with many, many Chinese (or Japanese, Korean...I really can not discern between the Asian languages)
* I am in need of a penis enlargement or medications to help me in that area (I had no idea!)
* I am in need of fertility medication
* I am eligible to receive new subscriptions
....and many, many more. Needless to say, I've changed my comment preferences to try to avoid these fake friends in the future...what a pain in the a$$!!

4 comments:

SouthernDogwoods said...

Ha! When I left you a comment yesterday I had to scroll through Japanese crap. Sorry for the hassle. Spam sucks!

Keys to the Magic Travel said...

I agree...what is the deal with the spammers lately?? I have deleted tons of comments. I really don't want to have to go back to the word verification, but I am considering it.

cat said...

Oh I am so glad you are back! I saw your comment somewhere else and realized you are back! I have managed to avoid most by not allowing anonymous and doing comment moderation

CaraBee said...

I hate word verification, but it seems to be a necessary evil these days. Sigh.