I currently have a love/HATE relationship with our Wii Fit. Don't get me wrong...I love that we have one...it gives me NO excuses whatsoever not to do some exercise on a daily basis (Alas...as there is no reason, I've determined that I am just lazy). AnyWho, it's been fun exploring the games, etc., but the little things about it irk me. So I've developed my top ten list:
1) When you do your first body test it changes your Mii (your character) to be skinny, normal, or in my case, very fluffy
2) It chastises you if you don't get on every day
3) It asks your family members to rate how you're looking/doing
4) Every time you get on the damblasted thing a little high pitched voice says, "Ooooh!"
5) It thinks it's funny - I'm serious - it had been a couple of days (okay 19) since I had been on and it chastised me (see #2) and then it said, "I don't recognize you; Daddy, is that you?!"
6) It tells me I'm "unbalanced" (who needs that kind of reminder?!)
7) I suck at the ski jumping....I mean how hard can it be to lean forward and jump?! Apparently for me VERY...I'm ranked last in my family (yes, my 6 year old can kick my a$$!!)
8) If you lose your balance doing a yoga pose and put your foot down, it tells you it knows you decided to "take a little break" during the exercise. No, I just don't think my hubby would appreciate me crashing my unbalanced self into the t.v.!
9) I have to shoo my family out of the room during my daily body test because there is no discreetness in the measurement "Obese" (announces it!!) and then showing my weight. I can't get it off that screen fast enough!!
10) Cameron asked me the other day if my goal (because you set one during your first "assessment") was to gain weight! - yes, they have a nice little line graph displaying every one's progress.
There you have it...I'm sure my attitude will change as I become a less fluffy Mii and am looking svelte and muscular....Oh the things I do to impress a video game!