What's been going on.....
1. 3/5 of the family has been sick for the last week...damn head colds
2. Emmy's recovering from her broken collarbone...you would never know she injured it except for the lump!
3. It was spring break this last week...Emmy was at Grandma's and Cameron was at Gigi's in VA Beach
4. Speaking of the above....Cameron took her first solo flight....Ack! She survived....Mom was a basket case; I get my baby back Monday night.
5. Jack is truly acting like a 2 year old now....watch out for flying objects!
6. I've started working out with a trainer....love the new muscles...the scale hasn't moved much...same old, same old.
7. I was outed about the blog by Tressa's mom....but it doesn't seem anyone caught onto the comment.
8. The girls and I have been enjoying some local theater productions....we've seen: "Junie B. Jones in Monkey Business", "If you give a pig a party", and "The Hundred Dresses". Emmy is loving it...she waits patiently after each play so she can get every cast member's autograph.
9. Speaking of the above, I thought "The Hundred Dresses" was such a wonderful story that I went out and bought the book and girls and I are reading it together.
10. We just got a salt water pump for our pool...no longer will we be dumping so many chemicals...it's supposed to be easier to maintain, easier on the swimsuits and easier on the skin....I wonder if we put in too much salt if we would all float like people do in Salt Lake? Hmmm....
11. We're in the process of tearing up our back and side yard in preparation for a new path, new sod and a new fence....knowing our history, the project should be done in 2015!
12. I've been back to my stalking ways...I've been keeping updated via my google reader, but *gasp* have committed the cardinal sin by not commenting....therefore earning the stalking title.
13. I bought myself a new Mac laptop...Hubby has one and the one I've been using is work's...which I have been becoming more and more uncomfortable using for personal things...so I splurged...still getting used to the Mac world....I miss my right click!
14. Still addicted to Facebook....my friend Jacque posted this pic of me which I think is hysterical...Tree's Mom thought it was actually me; unfortunately Tressa set her straight, but may be that explains my sudden increase in requests from men?! (just kiddin'!)
15. We're in the process of thinking of looking for Birthday party ideas for Emmy...I'm leaning toward a craft party at JoAnn ETC, she wants a shindig at "Birthday World" - just think Chucke Cheese, but more expensive....We'll see who wins.
Okay, that's it....I'm back and off to read. It will take a few minutes for your heart rate to return to normal from all the excitement.....you'll be just fine!