Tuesday, October 14, 2008
I am participating in the awesome, great, fabulous blogathon being sponsored by SITS today. What is SITS? Is there anyone out there that doesn't know what SITS is? SITS officially stands for the Secret Is In The Sauce; it is the brainchild of the fabulous Ms. Tiffany and Ms. Heather who are self-proclaimed comment junkies. They wanted to create a blog that encompasses support amongst bloggers via comment love and support. When I first started blogging, I didn't get SITS...it wasn't until I spoke with Tressa (American in Norway) and she explained it all to me...ahhh...makes sense now.
SITS to me has been a great way to become a part of the blogging community and better yet, find some fabulous blogs (before SITS, I stole all my blog reading from Tressa....). I've even been featured as a Saucy Blog...how 'bout that? I was so siked about that...I told my non-blogging friends, but they just didn't get it.
Part of the blogathon is posting about the phenomenon which is SITS, but also write about 5 other blogs you've found via SITS...
1. Blog Around the World...I love this blog; this is Debbie's brain child. Debbie is such a stud-ette that she not only manages this blog where you get to travel all over the world visiting new people, but she has her own personal blog, This is the Life...go check out either one, you'll not be disappointed!
2. Melissa at Stretch Marks. Melissa is H.I.L.A.R.I.O.U.S.!!! She is such a talented writer and her faith during such trying times is inspirational...she even posted a comment on my blog once...I felt like I had been visited by a super star!!
3. Cassie at Southern Domestic Goddess...I believe we "met" after we were both featured Saucy Blogs. I relive the newborn days reading Cassie's blog...she has a beautiful baby boy, Jackson...she also married her high school sweetheart...how awesome is that?!
4. Cyndy at Putting the Fun in Dysfunctional...I think what drew me in initially was her blog design...so cute. Then I started reading...she fosters puppies, has an incredible weight loss story, and most importantly, she's a GATOR!!!
5. Mama Kat at Mama's Losing It...Another hysterical blogger...I was hooked after she hosted the informal blogher conference...I learned so many things. But then of course had to come back and read all the rest of her stuff...I haven't been disappointed yet; plus as a bonus, she usually posts a couple times a day!!
If you haven't read any of these lovely ladies, please go see them. And don't forget to stop by SITS today and enter into their HOURLY contests!! Most of all THANK YOU to all of my SITStahs for the amazing community and comment love you all constantly give me!!