Tuesday, November 25, 2008

IYGAKAC!!






Cameron went to her first Gator game this past weekend with her Daddy. A good time was had by all. She got to look around the campus (Daddy may have picked up an admissions application for the class of 2019...purely speculation!) She ate Kettle Corn, drank soda, and people-watched (a girl after my own heart!!) She also got a new sweatshirt, a foam finger and some parting gifts for her brother and sister. She took most of the pics...she got some good ones too!!




Posted by Picasa


And what did Mommy get for so graciously agreeing to stay home with Emmy and Jack? Why pictures of Tim Tebow...Do I have this girl trained or what?!!!! (Look at all the pics of #15!!!)

9 comments:

Swirl Girl said...

Hubby went to UF - Go Gators!!!

JWilson said...

sounds like they had a good time and her pics turned out really good.

Ronda's Rants said...

All my children went to UF...Go Gators!!!

Jane In The Jungle said...

Glad she had fun. My kids do when they go to VOL country!!

Even after this year, we still say.....Go VOLS!!!!!!!!!!

CaraBee said...

Great pics! Oh my, I love me some Kettle Corn!! Good girl!

Unknown said...

She did a really good job! How fun for her & Bill...

Jen said...

she sure did get some great shots.

Ashley said...

Okay, you know what I have to say about this..... Roll Tide! Sorry, had to do it. Can't wait for the big game! First we gotta beat some little ole tigers. ;)

Putting the FUN in DysFUNctional said...

I didn't even realize you did IYGAKAC on this day! Woops!
GO GATORS!!!!!!!