Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Trying to catch up...

Oh Man, I don't know if was the constant excitement, keg parties or world-wind traveling that has me exhausted, but I have been so tired at night! Which is why I haven't been in the blogosphere...I seriously have been getting to bed early...as soon as the kids are out, so is Mama!! BTW...none of those things happened in Boston. Oh, we had a fabulous time, but we behaved (most of the time). I really think the time change 2 weeks ago is taking it's toll, but I'm slowly coming back...Which is why I am up until almost midnight tonight; I am my own worst enemy!

So, I'm back and I'll be under most of the weekend trying to catch up on my 377 posts pending on Google Reader....Holy Guacamole People, you all have been writing!! Do I have an addiction or what?!

So until I get back to "normal" here's a quick teaser...the view from my hotel room in Cambridge...Boston in the Fall (enjoy Swirl Girl and Juli)


19 comments:

Jo-Jo said...

Oh how beautiful! If only I could be there!

Swirl Girl said...

The views = amazing.
The weather = not so much.

thanks for reminding me what I miss!

Robin said...

Hey girl! I haven't been by in awhile ;-( Glad I'm back! :-)


Boston is SOO wonderful. It's one of my favorite places in the world. So much history..So much John Adams and Ben Franklin...and Ben Affleck..hehe!

Swirl, you're nuts! The weather is AWESOME!

Luv ya!

Unknown said...

Hope you had a great time... can't wait to hear about it!

Jen said...

I am glad that you had a great trip. I am glad that you are back and I am glad that you took pictures. What a view! I am just a glad girl!

Anonymous said...

Sounds like you had fun - you'll have to share more stories sometime.

And thanks for the photos - *sigh* I just love that town!
:)

Glad to have you back!

JWilson said...

I'm glad your back and I'm glad you had a good time. The pcitures are georgous.

Ashley said...

Beautiful! Love the fall colors!!

Anonymous said...

Glad you got back safe and had a good time!

Those pictures are amazing!!!

Anonymous said...

Love the pics, the fog makes them look dream like!

CaraBee said...

What an amazing view! I can't wait to hear the stories!

Jennifer said...

Glad your back!!

I used to live in Cambridge so I appreciate those pics!!

Jill said...

Welcome Back!! Glad to hear you had a great trip. :)

Lori said...

Ooh, fall colors, pretty!

Henry said...

I'm so jealous!!! I could use a serious vacay!

Henry said...

I'm so jealous!!! I could use a serious vacay!

My Choice said...

Where are you girl?
Want something to read...

Melissa B. said...

I just had a weekend away, and found out one Important Thing: Drinking beer with the College Kids isn't as easy as it used to be! Hey, if you have time, please stop by my Silly Sunday Sweepstakes. We've got another Sweet Snap for ya...and it's always fun to Share the Caption Love!

Shannon said...

Where have I been??!?!?!?!? I'm so behind on my reader, too... but at least you have a good excuse...


Glad to hear you had a good time! But glad you are back!